Nature made vitamins, dietary supplements, multivitamins and herbal products are healthy natural supplements that are very essential for the normal and optimal functioning of the body.
Most of the vitamins that are required for normal body metabolism are readily available in nature. And there are several companies that have gone ahead and tap into this potential and come up with healthy and approved vitamins, multi vitamins and other dietary supplements directly derived from nature and perfectly ideal for human use.
The vitamins and other products are safe and approved for human use with no major side effects being recorded. This is because the bulk of the vitamins are derived from nature and no toxic or dangerous chemicals are involved in making the vitamins. The vitamins are also free of any additives like food colors and flavors thus making them purely natural.
There are numerous benefits from nature made vitamins. Below we cover only a few of the basic one’s. In other articles on this website we will go into much greater detail. In addition we will cover in which types of food will you find the highest concentration of nature made vitamins.
This way you can also fix your diet according to your own preference and in a way eat in a very “effective” manner.
The Basic List
Vitamin B. The vitamin B family consists of 8 individual vitamins that help in cell metabolism and harvesting energy to support the body’s chemical reactions. Vitamin B9 (folic acid) is essential for pregnant women, Vitamin B1 helps in energy generation while Vitamin B6 greatly helps to boost the immune system. The super B complex, stress B complex and Vitamin B complex also help in antioxidant protection, energy production and overall cell nutrition. Examples of Vitamin Bs include;
- Vitamin B complex with C
- Super B complex and Super B complex liquid Soft gel
- Biotin 2500 mcg liquid soft gel
- Vitamin B-12
- Vitamin B-6 etc
2. Vitamin C. Vitamin C is probably the best known vitamin out there and is a very powerful antioxidant that helps to protect against cell damage and supports immune system. They help in the creation of collagen which is a protein substance very essential for formation of the bone, skin and teeth connective tissues. It also helps to promote healthy teeth and gums. Nature Made vitamin Cs come in the form of soft gels, tablets and chewable vitamin Cs. Some of the members of the Vitamin C family include;
- Vitamin C adult gummies
- Vitamin C 1000 mg
- Vitamin C 1000 mg with rose hips
- Vitamin C 500 Chewable
- Vitamin C 500 mg Liquid soft gel etc.
3. Vitamin D. This nutrient supports the absorption of calcium, breast colon and prostrate health. It also leads to the maintenance of a healthy mood and essential for boosting the immune system. They are also essential for development of bone, teeth and other connectivity tissues in the body. The family has two primary forms namely Vitamin D2 and vitamin D3. Both are essential in bone development and vitamin D deficiency can lead to low mood and energy, poor bone strength and have a negative effect on the heart as well. Some of the popular categories of Vitamin D include;
- Vitamin D adult gummies
- Full strength mini D complex
- Vitamin D 1000 IU tablets and liquid soft gel
- Vitamin D 2000 IU
- Super D3 complex etc.
4. Vitamin E. The family consists of 8 anti oxidants and they work best when taken in combination. It is fat soluble and is found in nuts and vegetable oils and are very helpful to those with heart problems or those who find it difficult to absorb fat. They are also helpful in nourishing the skin and as a result most skin products are inclusive of vitamin e. Some examples of nature made vitamin E include;
- Vitamin E 400 IU d-Alpha
Vitamin E 1000 IU dl Alpha
Vitamin E 400 IU Water Solubilized.
5. Prenatal Vitamin. These are made for pregnant women and are meant to supply the unborn baby with all the vitamins it requires. Nature made prenatal vitamins are specially formulated to deliver essential nutrients like folic acid, iron, omega 3 fatty acids, DHA, Zinc and Vitamin D to both the mother and unborn baby to ensure a healthy development of the fetus. Every expectant mother needs a lot of vitamin supplies and nature made prenatal vitamins are just perfect for all your vitamin supplies. Examples include;
- Multi prenatal
Prenatal multi + DHA Liquid soft gel
Postnatal multi + DHA Liquid soft gel.
Nature Made vitamins are very essential for the normal functioning of the body and apart from the health benefits that they present, they are also purely made from nature and do not contain any dangerous additives like food colors or chemical compounds.
To Measure is to Know
As this wise saying goes, it is also true when it comes to vitamins. While you might argue that taking a vitamin C tablet is not natural (even though it is made only with natural ingredients, and nothing artificial). A lot of people think like this: they do not mind eating an orange for the purpose of getting some vitamin C, but they will not take a vitamin C tablet.
The overall greatest advantage of taking nature made vitamins in the form of tablet is the fact that you can actually measure what you’re taking in. When you’re eating an orange, you will get some vitamin C in your system. However, you do not know how much.
Now with vitamin C that might nog be such a problem, because taking too much is not harmful. It becomes a potential different story when it comes to vitamins that can be harmful if you take in too much of it.
images by: http://pixabay.com/en/users/WikiImages/